Latino Victory is a progressive organization working to grow Latino political power by increasing Latino representation at every level of government and building a base of Latino donors to support candidates. Become part of a team of passionate visionaries breaking the cycle to empower Latino communities. Check out our openings below.
Latino Victory Project is looking for an experienced, creative Digital Director to continue expanding our visibility and strengthening our message for a national audience. The Digital Director would join our small but mighty team to direct and implement all aspects of digital strategy. LVP has ambitious goals across the organization, and the Digital Director will be a key player in accomplishing those goals.
You will handle email, social, web, mobile, and design strategy and implementation for the organization. This includes both top level strategy work with our communications team and coding emails — so you’re the kind of person who can zoom out from 30,000 feet straight into making your plan happen. You must feel as comfortable in a meeting with other organizational partners as you do behind a computer screen, and you know how to prioritize and manage your time to be efficient enough to do both.
You speak the language of the internet, and are ready to write compelling content, design beautiful images, and test out the latest digital platforms. You’re the kind of person who can write a rapid response email, craft the perfect tweetstorm, design a graphic for your Facebook page, and update our website with a new candidate in a day’s work.
Mostly, you’re passionate about Latino political power, and ready to roll up your sleeves to support the important work Latino Victory does. You’ve probably worked on electoral campaigns, but if you haven’t, you’re passionate about building our candidate bench and fighting for the issues that matter to our community.
- Design and implement digital campaign plans, including organizing, rapid response and fundraising
- Maintain robust digital presence, including email, mobile, social and web properties
- Foster a community of engaged online supporters primarily through content creation and writing
- Build an online narrative for Latino Victory, in partnership with our communications team
- Set guidelines about tone, writing style, and content on social media platforms; ensure message and brand are consistent across all digital communications
- Oversee Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter presence, including content creation and design
- Manage vendors and consultants who handle fundraising, design and other digital components, as needed
- Build and maintain the email list, including list segmentation, writing compelling content, growing our list and syncing with ongoing campaigns
- Understand and apply data driven decision making to our online presence, including analysis, reporting and targeting
- Support our candidates and campaigns through digital organizing, including volunteer recruitment, digital candidate endorsement support and online voter registration
- Manage digital team, including development and program implementation
- Strong written skills, especially for website, email and social; ability to write content that engages and increases supporters
- Excellent strategic instincts for political advocacy, and ability to generate and execute campaign plans
- Experience with list building and email acquisition
- Experience with paid social content promotion and targeting
- Ability to track and improve website user engagement
- A grasp of basic graphic design skills; familiarity using Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator
- Proficiency with CRM and CMS tools — experience with WordPress and NGP VAN is a plus
- Management of digital teams, including online fundraising and digital organizing teams
- Organizing experience; work on electoral campaigns
- Experience creating and managing brands, including website development and brand systems
- Spanish proficiency a big plus
- Strong commitment to the LVP mission and values, building Latino political power at all levels of government and expanding the Latino voting base; and a passion for issues like immigration, climate change, economic justice, and more
- Ability to exercise a high level of judgment and to manage multi-faceted campaigns and sensitive political situations
- Ability to work well and creatively under multiple priorities and tight deadlines in a team environment and independently
- Strong attention to detail
How To Apply:
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About Latino Victory
Latino Victory is a progressive organization working to grow Latino political power by increasing Latino representation at every level of government and building a base of Latino donors to support this critical work.
Terms and Conditions | Privacy
Paid for by Latino Victory Project, 700 14th Street NW, Washington DC 20005
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.