Latino Victory is a progressive organization working to grow Latino political power by increasing Latino representation at every level of government and building a base of Latino donors to support candidates. Become part of a team of passionate visionaries breaking the cycle to empower Latino communities. Check out our openings below.
FALL 2020 SPECIAL PROJECTS VIRTUAL INTERN
The Latino Victory Project is currently looking for a paid summer intern for special projects. The intern will work in a fast-paced environment, learning about political and advocacy campaigns, federal and state political structures, and supporting elections. The intern will have many opportunities to attend relevant virtual talks, briefings, panels, and conferences representing Latino Victory. All summer 2020 internships will be entirely virtual.
Responsibilities will include:
- Political and demographic research regarding campaigns affecting Latino populations
- Digital Media and graphic design content creation for Facebook, Twitter, and other mediums
- Writing projects on issues such as immigration reform, environment, education, access to jobs and others
- Communications projects e.g. drafting press statements, op-eds and collecting clips of the day
- Development support, including donor research and logistical assistance with public and private events
- Administrative duties as needed
- Ideal position for current college or graduate students
- Photoshop skills a plus
- Spanish language skills preferred
How To Apply:
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “First Name, Last Name – Fall 2020 Internship”
About Latino Victory
Latino Victory is a progressive organization working to grow Latino political power by increasing Latino representation at every level of government and building a base of Latino donors to support this critical work.